"Reiki" (pronounced "ray-key"), is a Japanese word meaning "Universal Life Energy." Reiki is an ancient healing art which channels energy through the palms of the hands. This vital spiritual energy activates the natural healing processes, detoxifies the body of both physical and emotional blockages, and nurtures a state of deep relaxation and calmness.
Reiki treats all the vital organs, the head, the torso, the back, and the feet. At the beginning of the session, we will identify your specific physical, emotional, or mental concerns which you would like to focus on during your Reiki treatment. Reiki treatments work in conjunction with conventional medicine and enhance the benefits of psychotherapy, surgery, and prescription medication.
SF REIKI CENTER is a holistic private practice. We focus on building strengths, self-care, and self-awareness to calm, balance, and restore the body and mind. People come to SF REIKI CENTER for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing through reiki in the following areas:
- Letting go of grief and loss (changes around career, relationships, and loss of loved ones)
- Pre and Post Surgical Procedures
- Self-care practices for Cancer and HIV (side effects of chemotherapy and HIV medications)
- Creating significant life changes (changing thought, belief patterns, conditions that are no longer working)
- Balance of mental health (fear, anxiety, depression)
- Rest & Relaxation (stress reduction)